Packaging, shipping and delivery are integral to customers’ online shopping experience. Receiving a product on time in pristine condition with packaging intact is something that customers expect every time they make an online purchase.
Social media and digital marketing are not only riding on customer behavior but also driving their expectation. In today’s world of synchronized commerce, packaging influences perception. Businesses have a wide range of packaging options to choose from, each of which plays an important role in shaping the customer fulfillment process. In order to ensure fail-safe and brand-driven packaging, it is important to consider durable packaging materials, as listed here, for different packing formats:
- Tamper Proof Courier Bags: Preferred by most e-commerce retailers for packing clothes, books, etc. Tamper-proof courier bags come in real handy to e-commerce companies.
- Bubble Courier Bags: They not only cushion the product but also prevent it from wear and tear during transit. It is an inevitable ingredient for a perfect e-commerce packaging solution. Used in packaging semi-fragile items, such as pen drives and electronic items.
- Corrugated Boxes: Made from superior grade craft paper, these are used for shipping shoes, books, etc. Since they can manage heavyweight as they have a malleable strength, they are best fitted to transport goods to long distances as well.
- BOPP Tapes: The commonly used adhesive packing tapes that are used in sealing medium to heavy-duty carton sealing, shipping. These are transparent, film-based tapes used in ensuring firm packaging.
- Large Envelopes: Our latest arrival is the superhero for all the large products that you wish to pack. These are preferred for delivering baby toys, photo frames, etc.
- Fragile Stickers: These all-weather resistant stickers ensure that the products should be handled carefully.
- Plastic Envelopes: Specially designed without POD for sending documents. Plastic envelopes are commonly used for packaging in multiple industries like Education, Banking, etc. These envelopes once sealed cannot be opened, the only way to open is to tear or cut the envelope.
- Packing List Envelope: Packing list envelopes helps you to include invoices, bills, etc., allowing you to easily share details of packaged contents. Pressure-sensitive adhesive backing attaches securely to almost anything – paper, plastic, wood or metal.
Packaging options are many and customers are spoilt for choice. Businesses need to balance customers’ expectation with the total cost of product-to package ratio. It is important to have a lower total packaged cost and optimize the product-to-package ratio. To know more about the products and to help you decide on the packaging solution to use, call us at 7338879686 / 7358429444 or send us an email at email@example.com.